Monday, June 22, 2009

IF THE SOUTH WOULDA WON - HANK WILLIAMS JR 1988 ( lyrics Guitar tabs and chords with lyrics and song)




IF THE SOUTH WOULDA WON - HANK WILLIAMS JR 1988
( lyrics Guitar tabs and chords with lyrics)

[C] If the south woulds won we'd a had it made
I'd probly run for presidend of the southern [G7] state
The day Elvis passed away would be our [C] national holiday
[Am] If the [C] South would a won [G] we'd had a it [C] made
I'd made my supreme court down in texas
Would'nt have no killers get off [G7] free
[F7] They were proven guilty then [C] they would swing quickly
In stead of writin books and [G] smilin on T.[C] V.
We'd all learn cajum cookin in Louisiana and I'd put that capitol back in
[G7] Alabama
We'd put [F7] Florida on the right track cause We'd [C] take miami back
and throw all them [G] pushers in the [C] slammers

[C] [G7] [F] [C] [G7] [C]

I'd have all the whiskey made in Tennessee and all the horses raised in thse
Kentucky [G7] hills the nations treasury would be in [C] Tupelo Mississippi
and I'd put Hank Williams picture on [G7] one hundred dollar [C] bills
I'd have all cars made in the carolina's and I'd ban all the ones made in
[G7] China
I'd have [F7] every girl child sent to [C]Georgia to lean to smile and talk
with that southern [G7] accent it drives me [C] wild [D]

I'd have all the fiddles made in Virginia cause they sure can make'em sound
so [A7] fine
I'm goin [G7] up on Wolverton mountain and [D] see ol Clinton Powers and have
a sip of his [A7] good ol Arkansas [D] wine
If the south woulda won we'd had it made
I'd probbly run for president of the southern [A7] state
When [G7] Patsy Cline passed away thatwould [D] be our mationsal [Bm] holiday
If the [D] south woulda won [A7] we'd a had it [D] made

No comments:

Post a Comment